AIM
DDgeek84

Tiny3DMaker Tiny3DMaker

Negative Space.

There's no way to add negative space. It just adds blocks on top of the space you choose in the 2D controls. It would probably be a lot more useful if you integrated a way to delete specific blocks on the 3D panel. Overall, though, I'm impressed that you were able to devise a rudimentary 3D modeler in flash. Good work, sir.

Wonknu responds:

yes i should have done something that allow free space between block, i done this flash apps some month ago and i can't update it anymore as i only use flashdevelop and this one was done with flashdevelop and flash cs3 before, anyway thank you for trying it =)

The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

People have no taste.

I for one thought this was a well thought out piece. While people may criticize it for being slow, I feel the pacing actually gives the player time to think about the full implication of the message being expressed without distracting them with too many bells and whistles. The unexpected ending helped to solidify the point. Just because something isn't exactly entertaining doesn't mean it's not powerful. I congratulate you on a job well done, sir, and I look forward to your future submissions.

Super Buddy 2 Super Buddy 2

So....

It's bootleg mario, basically. I'll commend you for the tight graphics, gameplay and music, but if you're going to rip off a nintendo franchise, at least be a little more clever with it, man. add double jumps or other random powerups. Don't use the EXACT SAME sound fx that are in the original mario games. Be CREATIVE, dude! I'll give you 8 for effort, but do try to put a little more creative thought into your next game.

Peace,
-Matt

Secret Agent Panda Galore Secret Agent Panda Galore

Not Working.

Yeah, chief, your select character screen isn't working. That's as far as I got, soooo fix it, I s'pose. How? I really don't know enough programming to tell you that, but 5 for the effort, at any rate. I would also suggest improving the quality of the art in this game. No matter how fun a game may be to play in theory, the art really does make the difference between a good game and a less than... good... game. So with that in mind, do try again. This looks to be promising. 5/10 3/5

Fishing Simulator. Fishing Simulator.

Cute.

I giggled a bit. :P Fishing does happen to be a lot of nothing but sitting around, after all.

Max or Henry Max or Henry

First submission?

You sure? Because that was pretty nice. While I have to dock a star for originality (there's what, 5,000 of these little anime battle sequences?), you win my admiration for the animation. Good work sir.

Bieber Bottle Basher Bieber Bottle Basher

This looks...

so legit. I'm impressed. However, I think you might want to make it easier to hit that back bieber. I mean, it's not like this is a game of much skill (unlimited bottles), so you might as well make it more satisfying. :P

ElementalStudio responds:

Well it's your luck day, I have done just that

lobizon vs robots lobizon vs robots

Controls.

You need simpler controls, chief.

kaijuuaoiro responds:

next time maybe, thanks for your comment :D

The Climb:Light The Climb:Light

I just thought of something funny...

I feel like it was a long metaphor for girl chasing. But it was good, aside from the sometimes wonky grappling hook physics.

The Passion of Idle The Passion of Idle

Hm.

Never knew Jesus was so happy go lucky on the way to his demise. It's interesting, if anything. But as I have a good deal of respect for him, I'ma gonna hafta give this a less than great score. Sorry, chief.